|The Bacon Chronicles|
|Based on||Bacon Story|
|Directed by|| BaconMahBoi|
|Voices of|| BaconMahBoi|
|Narrated by||Shauna McDonald|
|Theme music composer||Peter Baikie|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||1 (currently)|
|No. of episodes||15 (currently)|
|Production company(s)|| BaconStudios|
Red Kite Animation
|First aired||October 19, 2015|
The Bacon Chronicles Wiki (Wikia)
The series was picked up for a second season prior to the premiere on October 10, 2015.
Bacon Davids, a regular slice of bacon living in a world of anthomorphic foods, is getting a football from his locker for a football match. He finds a strange light at the back, so he and his best friend Sausage go in and end up in a universe full of hungry meat-eaters. There, they meet the evil lord Darmadon, who is always trying to catch them to eat, but always fails while doing so. Bacon and Sausage have fun adventures while staying away from death.
- BaconMahBoi: Creator, writer, director, executive producer, developer, voice actor of Bacon
- Hat: Writer, producer, director, executive producer, developer, voice actor of Sausage and TV Mechanic
- IAmBagel: Developer, executive producer, voice actor of Lord Darmadon
- Chaossy: Executive producer, voice actor of Landlord
- Cosmo is a Featherman: Writer
The series' first DVD was released on December 14, 2015.
|DVD title||Aspect ratio||Episode count||Total running time||Release date|
|The Bacon Chronicles: The Chronicles Begin||16:9||6||66 minutes||December 1, 2015|
|The Bacon Chronicles: Christmas Rulez||16:9||1||23 minutes||December 14, 2016|
|The Bacon Chronicles: Galactical Deathmatch and Other Adventures||16:9||9||99 minutes||February 11, 2016|
Panini Comics UK Ltd. are currently publishing a monthly magazine first released on November 10, 2016, while BaconStudios have released DVDs, the first of which was released on December 1, 2015.
A few toys, puzzles etc. based on the series have been released, you can see a full list in the "Shop" section of this article.
- Weekdays at 8am
- Every day at 5pm (x2)
- Every day at 8pm (repeat of 5pm episode)
- Weekends at 11am (x2)
During the theme song
At the end of the theme song, the creator (Bacon) and producer (Hat) appear under the logo.
During the episode
After the title is shown on screen during the episode, the episode's writer(s) will appear, then the director(s).
All other roles are shown in the end credits.
- The series usually contains very little to no extra voice actors other than the main team Bacon, Hat and Bagel, along with Chaossy who voices lots of other characters.