|Launched||February 8, 1997|
|Owned by||Deadpan Productions|
|Affiliates|| Deadpan Productions|
Red Pine Studios
|Sister channel(s)|| Kingson|
Tetragon (stylized as 4gon) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel which is owned by Deadpan Productions. The network is limited to content including cult films of all genres, miniseries, independent media, and sitcoms. Tetragon was launched on February 8, 1997, with its major offices headquartered in Santa Rosa, California and San Jose. With programming usually aimed towards an adult audience, multiple controversies regarding the network have been came and went. As of September 2017, Tetragon is available to approximately 69.0 million pay television households in the United States.
Early years (1997-2003)
First rebrand (2004-2009)
Second rebrand (2010-Present)
- Main article: List of programming broadcasted on Tetragon
Current programming blocks
The blocks within the network use the dayparting practice, with each block gearing to a divergent demographic.
- Early Morning (6:00 AM – 10:00 AM): This day part features programming from the drama, thriller, and mystery genre. Most of the programming comes from 1990s to early 2000s.
- Daytime (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Late morning (10:00 AM – 12:00 AM): This day part showcases reality television, games shows, and action programming. It also shows anime programming every Saturday and Sunday.
- Afternoon (12:00 AM – 5:00 PM): The afternoon consists of films. It showcases a variety of genres and are usually heard towards an adolescence and young adult audience. Any R rated films are often edited for content (most particularly nudity).
- Primetime (5:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
- Early Fringe (5:00 PM – 8:00 PM): Usually TV-PG to TV-14 rated shows and movies. Sitcoms and often appear throughout this block. Modern day dramas, comedies, and mysteries. Includes both syndicated and original programs.
- Late Fringe (8:00 PM – 11:00 PM): Quite darker programming. Includes most of the adult-orientated (TV-MA) programming on the entire channel. Usually sitcoms, drama, etc. Most new episodes air on this block,
- Late Night (11:00 PM – 2:00 AM):
- Overnight (2:00 AM – 6:00 AM):