|Episode №||Season 9|
|Air Date||July 12, 2019|
|Running Time||44 mins.|
Supremacy (also known as Endgame in certain countries) is the one-hour series finale of The Bagel Show. It is scheduled to air on Cartoon Network on July 12, 2019. It is one of the few episodes rated TV-PG-V.
Act 1: Return to the Prime Universe/Reconciliation
Act 2: Battle Royale/Twelve
- Invader Rob
- LT Fan
- Sir Random
- Lord Trov (cameo)
- King Kingman (mentioned)
- Order (mentioned)
|United States||Cartoon Network||July 12, 2019||Supremacy|
|Canada||YTV||July 12, 2019||Supremacy|
|United Kingdom & Ireland||Cartoon Network||July 27, 2019||Supremacy|
|Latin America||Cartoon Network||August 17, 2019||Final de partida (Endgame)|
|France, Switzerland, & Wallonia||Cartoon Network||August 17, 2019||Suprématie (Supremacy)|
|Netherlands & Flanders||Cartoon Network||August 17, 2019||Eindstrijd (Final Battle)|
|Australia & New Zealand||Cartoon Network||August 24, 2019||Endgame|
|CIS||Nickelodeon||August 31, 2019||эндшпиль (Endgame)|
|China||Nickelodeon||October 4, 2019||N/A|
|India||Cartoon Network||October 18, 2019||एंडगेम (Endgame)|
|South Korea||Cartoon Network||October 25, 2019||최종회 (Endgame)|
|Middle East||MBC 3||October 25, 2019||N/A|
|South Africa||Nickelodeon||November 1, 2019||Endgame|
|Japan||Cartoon Network||November 23, 2019||至上 (Supremacy)|
- This is the series finale of The Bagel Show, and the final part of the 6-episode "Fall of the King" story arc.
- Before the episode's official title was revealed, the production crew considered naming it "Twelve".
- Prior to the episode's primere, Cartoon Network held a 3 day marathon of all of the episodes leading up to the primere
- The episode was originally intended to be a television movie, however, those plans were scrapped and it was cut to a 1-hour special.
- In later airings, this episode is separated into 2 episodes: Part one is entitled "Return to the Prime Universe" and part two is entitled "The End"
- When the entire Fall of the King arc was in development, it was originally concevied as another theatrical film, but these plans were scrapped