|SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show|
Country of origin
United States of America
16 (Aired) 200 (Ordered)
1 (Aired) 10 (Ordered)
Krusty Krab Productions
October 30, 2012 - January 19, 2013
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show is an animated reality series, created by Dillon9988, and produced by Krusty Krab Productions, featuring the cast of SpongeBob SquarePants competing in both physical and mental challenges for the "Grand Prize of Bikini Bottom" of $1,000,000. There will be two teams competing, each consisting of an equal number of contestants. Every week one contestant from the losing team will be voted off by you, the viewer. Who will win? It's up to you!
|Barnacle Boy||Krabby Patties||7th Eliminated||7th|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Krabby Patties||2nd Eliminated-Returned-2nd Eliminated||13th|
|Flying Dutchman||Jellyfish||6th Eliminated-Returned-1st Eliminated||14th|
|Karen||Krabby Patties||5th Eliminated||9th|
|Larry the Lobster||Jellyfish||4th Eliminated||11th|
|Man Ray||Krabby Patties||3rd Eliminated-Returned-3rd Eliminated||12th|
|Mermaid Man||Jellyfish||5th Eliminated-Returned-9th Eliminated||6th|
|Mrs. Puff||Jellyfish||11th eliminated||4th|
|Patrick Star||Jellyfish||Never Eliminated||1st|
|Pearl Krabs||Krabby Patties||6th Eliminated||8th|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Krabby Patties||4th Eliminated-Returned-10th Eliminated||5th|
|Sandy Cheeks||Krabby Patties||13th Eliminated||2nd|
|Squidward Tentacles||Jellyfish||12th eliminated||3rd|
|Squilliam Fancyson||Jellyfish||1st Eliminated-Returned-4th Eliminated||10th|
|Barnacle Boy||Coral||3rd Eliminated||18th|
|Bubble Bass||Seaweed||5th Eliminated||16th|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Seaweed||TBA||TBA|
|Larry the Lobster||Coral||7th Eliminated||14th|
|Man Ray||Seaweed||2nd Eliminated||19th|
|Old Man Jenkins||Coral||1st Eliminated||20th|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Coral||TBA||TBA|
|Squilliam Fancyson||Coral||4th Eliminated||17th|
- Barnacle Boy is an elderly and partially senile superhero who lives in a retirement home, whom SpongeBob and Patrick watch on television. He is Mermaid Man's sidekick and appears to be the smarter of the two.
- Bubble Bass is a very picky character, often seen at the Krusty Krab, and tries his best to make himself look superior to SopngeBob.
- Captain Eugene H. "Armor Abs" Krabs is a red crab who owns and operates the Krusty Krab restaurant where SpongeBob works. He is self-content and intelligent. He is obsessed with Money. He has a grandfather named Redbeard and lives in an anchor with his daughter Pearl, who is a whale. The Krusty Krab was originally a retirement home called "The Rusty Krab" which he bought after returning from fighting in the war; when it went bankrupt; he turned it into a restaurant and renamed it "The Krusty Krab". In some episodes, it is shown that he and Mrs. Puff have a mutual crush on each other. It is revealed in the episode "Sleepy Time" that he was born November 30, 1942. He started the Krusty Krab in 1980. He takes pride in money and his invention the Krabby Patty.
- Dirty Bubble is the arch nemesis of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. His form is that of a giant, dirty bubble, hence his name. He can capture an object by landing over it and sucking it in. His name might be derived from an episode in an old TV show called "The Wild Wild West" with an episode being named "Night of the Deadly Bubble."
- Eugene H. Krabs is better known as simply Mr. Krabs or called Krabs by Plankton. Eugene H. Krabs is a crimson sea crab who's the owner of the Krusty Krab as well as the employer of both SpongeBob SquarePants and Squidward Tentacles. Mr. Krabs' greed in the series is exaggerated with him often anthropomorphizing money. He will do almost anything to obtain money or not lose it no matter how small the amount, usually with no regard to the safety or well-being of others or even himself. His arch-nemesis and business rival is Sheldon J. Plankton, who was his best friend in their childhood but now constantly attempts to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. Mr. Krabs has a daughter, a sperm whale named Pearl.
- The Flying Dutchman is an irascible pirate ghost named after a ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman. He lives underwater in a giant ship, and collects souls. He has supernatural powers; such was intangibility, levitation, teleportation, energy projection, shape shifting, dimensional travel, matter transmutation, and wish granting.
- Karen is Plankton's nagging computer "WIFE" (as in an acronym for "Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph"). She apparently has a mind of her own, to the point of making fun of Plankton. Karen usually helps Plankton in his schemes to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula although on occasions Plankton rejects her ideas and then takes them as if they were his own.
- King Neptune (5,000 years old ), is the series' depiction of Neptune, the roman God of the sea. In the universe of SpongeBob SquarePants, Neptune's the god and supreme ruler of the sea which makes him enemies with The Flying Dutchman. His name is often used in place of God's, with phrases such as "Dear Neptune" and "Neptune preserve her!". However, he has never explicitly been shown to be worshiped by the creatures of the sea.
- Larry the Lobster is a lobster lifeguard of the Goo Lagoon. Larry is a bodybuilder and workout fanatic. Despite his large and muscular physique, he is sometimes shown to be somewhat of a coward.
- Man Ray is a villain against Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Man Ray (not the famous photographer of the same name) has a man's body with a ray shaped mask and helmet. He is based on Black Manta, Aquaman's archenemy.
- Mermaid Man is an elderly and partially senile superhero who lives in a retirement home, whom SpongeBob and Patrick watch on television. Mermaid Man might be a reference to Poseidon, having what looks like Poseidon's trident. He is known for completely forgetting things, yelling "Evil!" whenever he hears the word.
- Mrs. Puff is a Feroxodon with blonde hair, who is the owner and teacher of a boating school (analogous to driving school, as the "boats" are underwater equivalents to cars).  She dreads instructing SpongeBob due to his inability to drive without crashing. In the episode "Krusty Love", it is revealed that her husband is deceased. Also shown in the episode "Krusty Love", Mrs. Puff once dated Mr. Krabs.
- Nat Peterson works at Snail Po Headquarters and a variety of other places. He was also a member of the Bikini Bottom Music Lovers Club.
- Old Man Jenkins (Jensen) is an elderly fish. He seems to be the teams weak spot when it comes to physical competition, but when it comes to mental competing it's a whole different story. Due to his age, he has lived in Bikini Bottom for quite some time, giving him an advantage when it comes to history, because he practically lived it.
- Patrick Star is a pink starfish who lives under a rock and whose most prominent character trait is his low intelligence. He is friends with SpongeBob and often encourages activities that get the two into trouble. While typically unemployed throughout the course of the series, Patrick holds various short-term jobs as the storyline of each episode requires. He is good-natured, kind, and is "the tough one" of the two who is often called to fight SpongeBob's battles for him (although he usually gets distracted). SpongeBob is the only character that Patrick shows any real emotions for. Patrick is shown to have a mean temper in some episodes and can only be calmed by his best friend's encouraging words. He also seems to have short-term bursts of "knowledge"; he can sometimes show that he does have a brain. His first appearance was in "Let the Games Begin: Part 1". He is a very childish person shown of his drooling, his laziness and immaturity.
- Pearl Krabs is Mr. Krabs' 22-year-old sperm whale daughter. The series has yet to explain their disparity in species, although in the book SpongeBob's Trivia Book, Mr. Krabs explains that Pearl takes after her mother, meaning her mother was apparently also a whale. Her mother is never seen nor addressed in the series (Krabs is portrayed in the series as being a single man). Pearl is frequently embarrassed by her father's cheap attitude, and often forces him to try and change his habits.
- Sheldon J. Plankton is the owner of Chum Bucket, the rival restaurant to the Krusty Krab, and archenemy to Mr. Krabs. He constantly tries to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, but is always unsuccessful. He wishes to rule the world. He has a computer wife, who is actually a W.I.F.E. (Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph). He is considered the main antagonist of the series.
- Sadie Rechid is an orange fish. She is a current citizen of Bikini Bottom. She is orange and has a blue dress. She's one of the more naive, stupid fish.
- Sandra "Sandy" Cheeks is a female squirrel from Texas. She has a number of athletic interests, such as "sand-boarding" and karate, and is a rodeo champion. She is also a scientist, explorer and inventor. Being from the surface, she lives in a tree which is inside a glass dome so she can breathe, and also wears a space-suit and helmet to travel outside of her tree-dome. Whenever any aquatic creatures enter her air-filled dome, they must wear helmets filled with water so that they can breathe.
- SpongeBob SquarePants is the series' title character and host. He is a yellow sea sponge who physically resembles an artificial, rectangular, kitchen-type cleaning sponge; he wears brown short-pants, a white shirt and a red tie. He lives in a pineapple house and is employed as a fry cook at a fast-food restaurant called the Krusty Krab, where many stories take place; he takes pride in his work and seems to worship or venerate the Krabby Patty. SpongeBob's hobbies include practicing karate with Sandy, as well as jellyfishing and blowing bubbles with Patrick. He attends Mrs. Puff's Boating School but has never passed. It is implied that, although he has no experience, he has talent in the arts. Green and purple were early color choices for the character before yellow was chosen. He is weak and fragile. His first appearance was in "Let the Games Begin: Part 1". Gary is SpongeBob's only pet. He had a pet Nudibranch named Puffy Fluffy but Gary drove him away because he was too dangerous. He is presumably in his 20s
- Squidward Q. Tentacles is an octopus cyanea with a large nose; he is SpongeBob and Patrick's ill-tempered, grouchy next-door neighbor with a snobby attitude. He plays the clarinet and loves to paint self-portraits in different artistic styles, which he hangs up around the walls of his house shaped like an Easter Island head-sculpture. He abhors SpongeBob and Patrick and would rather be a musician and painter instead of a cashier at the Krusty Krab, which is his current occupation. In the episode Squidville it is shown there are other "Squids" in his species who live in Easter Island heads, are very cranky and play clarinets.
- Squilliam Fancyson is more mature than Squidward, but makes no secret of the fact that he considers himself superior to others due to his enormous wealth. He is a mean, selfish, and arrogant squid who takes great pleasure in asserting his perceived superiority over middle-class citizens like his arch-rival Squidward. He also speaks in a very mocking tone, placing great emphasis on his low regard for Squidward and an equally large amount of inflated praise in his lavish lifestyle. Despite his selfish personality, he somehow makes friends easily (probably for letting people in his private jet, yacht, airship/casino, etc).
- Nat Peterson is a yellow fish with blue pants who often appears in the series.
- Fred, better known as the guy who shouts "My leg!", is a brown fish who is shown as a fan rooting for his wife, Sadie Rechid and was the first of the regular generic character models to appear in the series. He first appearance was in "Let the Games Begin: Part 1.
- French Narrator speaks at the start of some episodes and during intertitles in American English with a French accent. He is normally speaking off-screen.
- Garold "Gary" Wilson Snail Jr. is SpongeBob's pet sea snail. Within the series, snails are analogous to cats, so Gary almost always vocalizes like a feline. Despite this, other characters can understand and communicate with him. Depicted as a level-headed character, Gary sometimes serves as a voice of reason for SpongeBob, and solves problems that his owner cannot. He is sometimes nicknamed "Gare-Bear" by SpongeBob.
- Master is a villainous character who the contestants meet on an island who is willing to do whatever it takes to terminate them, and is currently one of Servants minions.
- Nancy Suzy Fish is a female fish that appears often, and a big fan of the show who wants Sadie to lose.
- Scooter is a parrotfish who enjoys surfing. Scooter talks like a stereotypical surfer dude.
- Servant [A.K.A. Conqueror] was formerly Masters minion, until he gained power when he was dropped in the volcano. He is now set on defeating Sandy once and for all, along with the rest of the contestants.
- Tom is a fish who enjoys chocolate, you can always hear him screaming during the show.
- Abigail-Marge is Nat Peterson's wife and appears in the show as a fan rooting for her husband to win.
- Shubie is a pink fish who has many kids. She and her kids are probably the biggest fans of the gameshow.
- Nazz Rechid is Sadie's younger sister who wants her older sister to win.
- Alien Girl is Squidwards biggest fan.
- Blowfish is a character who has a grudge against Patrick.
- Captain Magma is a member of the IJLSA.
- Cashy is simply just a one dollar bill that Mr. Krabs has had since he was a child.
- Cashy Jr. is simply just a one dollar bill that Mr. Krabs has had since he shredded the original Cashy in Survival of the Fittest.
- Chef is a human, character that only appears in A Fish out of Water.
- Cletus Junior is a trenchbilly. He has purple skin with long brown hair, and a southern drawl. He has suspicions about SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs. He really likes Krabby Patties. He also loves to fight crime, with his nephew, Jordan Klein, who is a Clownfish. He is one of the best hillbillies of the clan.
- Computer Voice is a voice heard when Mr. Krab's security system speaks in the short Maximum Security.
- Con Man is character that conned Patrick in the short, I Want My Unibrow Back.
- Customer is a character often seen at the Krusty Krab.
- Don the Whale is Larry the Lobster's best friend.
- Elastic Wiastband is a member of the IJLSA.
- Fish may refer to any resident in Bikini Bottom that makes a onetime appearance.
- Guard is the Masters security, who makes sure that nothing happens to him.
- Health Inspector is the Bikini Bottom Health Inspector, and is known for his onetime appearance in the short, Quality Food.
- Jordan Klein is a member of the trenchbilly gang.
- Lord Royal Highness is a citizen of Atlantis that lives in the Royal Palace.
- Ma Angler is a fat trench fish with messy hair, creepy yellow eyes, a big shirt, regular fish tail without feet, and an angler fish antenna. She is the leader of the Trenchbillies.
- Minion is one of Servants minion's.
- Miss Appear is a member of the IJLSA
- Nurse is a character who appears at the Emergency Room, and has a boat named, "Boaty."
- Nurse Nancy is Squidwards crush, and works at Bikini Bottom Hospital.
- Overseer is Servants overseer.
- Paparazzi are the fans of the series who often swarm the cast.
- Patient is a character that Nurse Nancy operated on.
- Person is a human, background character that only appears in A Fish out of Water.
- Pi-Right Ponderer is a member of the IJLSA.
- Police Officer is a character who makes minor appearance throughout the show as the town's police officer.
- Quickster is a member of the IJLSA.
- Sargent Nancy is a strict boot camp instructor who is known for her appearance in the short Boot Camp.
- Toad is Plankton's hillbilly cousin.
- Waiter is a french character who works at the restaurant, Fancy!.
The following is a list of episodes from SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show.
|Seasons||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|The two teams compete in their first competition, which is a scavenger hunt, that consists of the contestants making life threatening decisions.
|The two teams compete in there second competition, which is "survival of the fittest" when they are stranded alone in the middle of Kelp Forest, and must depend on one another for survival.
|The two teams are forced to eat an entire four course meal of the most fowl foods imaginable.
|The two teams compete in their fourth competition in which they are forced to survive in a mall... on land!
|The two teams must create there own restaurants, in hopes that they will garner the most income, keeping them safe from elimination.
|The two teams copmpete in their sixth copmetition, when they are stranded alone in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, and must depend on one another for survival.
|The leader of U.L.T.R.A.E.V.I.L. plans to to take over the IJLSA's dimension by traveling across other dimensions gathering foe's. When he arrives in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show's dimension he realizes that the IJLSA doesn't exist there, so he plan's to take over. The two show's must join forces to stop U.L.T.R.A.E.V.I.L.
|The contestants are rewarded with a day off on an island paradise, but turns out to be haunted, as the contestants begin disappearing, one by one.
|The contestants are forced to survive in Rock Bottom, and must depend on one another for survival.
|Servant has now gained dominance over the island, so there’s only one thing left to do… get revenge on the cast of SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show.
|The contestants are stranded in the middle of Atlantis, and must depend on one another for survival.
|A new reality series airs, and is quickly becoming more popular than SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show, so SpongeBob and the gang plan to beat the opposing series in a "triple-dog-dare-off," once they learn that there what they're going up against... Squlliam Fancyson: The Reality Show.
|The contestants learn how much they can really trust each other when they are trapped inside a rubber room, and whoever escapes last will lose the competition for their team. Meanwhile Squidward tries to get a date with Nurse Nancy.
|The hooks return, so Mr. Krabs organizes a safe-spot at the Krusty Krab, but SpongeBob has other ideas, when he forces the contestants to survive the hooks on their own, meanwhile Squidward can't get over Nurse Nancy.
|The contestants are forced to compete in a race around Bikini Bottom, while coming across several obstacles along the way.
|The contestants are forced to go camping, and they must depend on one another for survival.
|The contestants join Mr. Krabs on a clam fishing trip, but when they arrive they are told that whichever team catches the least amount of clams, must send one of their competitors home.
|The two teams compete to see who can catch the most Jellyfish.
|leader Plankton and the fan get tickets to be on SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Sow.
|Leader Plankton and the gang get tickets to be on SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show.
|The final two contestants compete for the grand prize of one million dollars, in a quiz show featuring questions about the events that previously took place in the series, but when they are seperated by a seaquake they must joruney all the way across the ocean with assistance from the previously eliminated contestants, who were viewing the final competition, in order to find their way back to Bikini Bottom. Along the way they'll make new friends, enemies, and meet old foe's, while living the adventure of a lifetime.
The following is a list of shorts from SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show.
|2||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy: The Movie||Dillon9988||11/12/2012|
The series mainly takes place in Bikini Bottom, although the cast have visited other locations throughout the series such as Rock Bottom, Kelp Forest, The Bermuda Triangle, and Atlantis.
"It's pretty good!" - Travisplatypus
"Good Show." - Wiki Contributor 188.8.131.52
"Nice...." - Disneyland Lover
"This made me laugh, something that doesn't happen that often. Good job!" - William Leonard
"lol" - Spongeyfan77
"I have a lot of favorite spin-offs on this wiki, and this is one of my favorites! Keep it up!" - IHeartSpongeBob
"I like it!" - KFSB425
"Great show"- Chromebolt
"If I had to rate this show on a scale from one to ten, I would give it a twenty eight...and a half!" - MrScience12
"I Love It"- KaRRotBuddy4
"Only 3 words to describe this. THIS IS AWESOME!"- RamDarre
"Great, well-written. Two thumbs up" - Jon23812
"A 8.6 out of 10" - Davebrayfbu
"5 out of 5! An incredible show!" - Panchito Gomez
"This is definitely one of the best spin-offs EVER!" - Suds47
"Greatest spin-off I've ever seen in my entire life. This is the absolute pinnacle of Fanon-ness." - CalzoneManiac
"Totally Awesome!" - Maureen4595
"We're not sure what this series' rating is on a scale of 1 to 10. It's probably 9,001." SuperFanon'D!
|2012||Patrick Approved Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Exceedingly Entertaining Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Is Pure Awesome Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Too Good Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Amazing Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Squilliam's Favorite Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||WOOO! Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Best Spin-Off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Best Episode||Survival of the Fittest||Won|
|2012||Krabby Patty Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||We Want Moar Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Featured Spin-Off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2012||Just Cool Award||SpongeBob Squarepants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2013||Next "SpongeBob" Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2013||Next "Stephen Hillenburg" Award||Dillon9988||Won|
|2013||Next "Help Wanted" Award||Let the Games Begin||Won|
|2013||MMXII (2012) Spin-Off Awards||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Evil Award||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2013||Overall Best Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Successful Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Well Written Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Funniest Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Greatest Action Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Adventurous Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Suspensful Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Creative Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Biggest Break Through Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Most Anticipated Spin-off||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Best Spin-off Episode||The New Adventures of the IJLSA: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Best Spin-off Writer||Dillon9988||Pending|
|2013||Best Spin-off Plot Creator||Dillon9988||Pending|
|2013||Most Anticipated Film||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Film||Pending|
|2013||Oh, no You Didn't!||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Won|
|2013||Best Use of Humor||Dillon9988||Pending|
|2013||Best Crossover||The New Adventures of the IJLSA: The Reality Show||Pending|
|2013||Best Crossover||The New Adventures of the IJLSA: The Reality Show 2||Pending|
|2013||Best Episode Creator||Dillon9988||Pending|
|2013||Best Spin-off Leader||Dillon9988||Pending|
|2013||It's A Hit||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||
style="background: #99FF99; color: black; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; " class="yes table-yes2"|Won
|2014||The Krusty Awards||SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show||Pending|
Add your name below if you wish to join the series production crew. You are not given permission to create an episode or edit the page until notified that you were accepted.
- No cursing of any kind.
- No editing anything SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show related without permission.
- No editing episodes that have been created by another user without permission.
- No gore.
|SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show: The Complete 1st Season||TBA||TBA|
There have yet to be any video games released so far.
The episode "The Feast of Total Disgustingness" featured Fred, as a unintelligant character, which many fans argued about. Creator of the series, Dillon9988, said that "Fred had never developed an on screen personality in the original series, which gave us the opportunity to mold him into whatever we wanted."
Woa... SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show! Yeah! It's The Reality, Reality, Reality, Reality Show! Yeah! Take it away Gary! Meow. Great! SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show! Yeah! It's The Reality, Reality, Reality, Reality Show! Yeah! SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show! Yeah!
Updates and News
January 6, 2013
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Reality Show is currently featured spin-off, so thanks to everyone who voted.
January 29, 2013
The season finale that was to air was also to be our second crossover of the series.
February 4, 2013
The first film of the series was to air.
- Due to its popularity the series was renewed for a second season.
- This is a spin-off series of the very successful "SpongeBob SquarePants" created by Stephen Hillenburg.
- This series is a parody of the Total Drama franchise.
- The series went under production as of 10/29/2012.
- The shorts are used to explain what happens to the cast off screen.