Sky is a television channel that mostly airs cartoons and movies, and is intended for ages 10+. It was first founded in 2012, and after a couple rebrandings and a failed attempt of purchase by Viacom, it has become quite famous.
- Chrome's Show of Chromeyness (TV-Y7-FV, TV-PG, TV-PG-V)
World Wide Web Weekdays
The internet section of the channel starts to air at 7:00 PM on Fridays and is the Sky equivalent of Adult Swim. The more innocent, childish cartoons air first, but the mature shows begin to become more frequent as the night progresses.
- Baman Piderman (TV-Y7)
- Brawl in the Family animations (TV-Y7-FV, TV-PG-V)
- TheChromePerson (TV-Y7, TV-Y7-FV, TV-PG, TV-PG-V, TV-14)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (TV-14-V)
- Happy Tree Friends (TV-14-V)
- Markiplier (TV-PG-V, TV-14)
- In the middle of a Syndicate episode, a man wearing a mask similar to the Guy Fawkes mask stood in front of the screen and put a "shh" gesture to his mouth. He started to unzip his pants, but before anything could be shown, it cut back to the episode. Later, an apology was displayed.