|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||65|
|Production company(s)||Nickelodeon Productions|
|Distributor||Nelvana (Canadian distribution)|
|First aired||February 14th, 2014|
This is about the original series. For the series that takes place in post-Pearlium, see Nicktropocalypse.
Pearlium Life is an American live-action series for Nickelodeon. It takes place in the post-apocalyptic country of Pearlium (currently known as the UK). It takes place in the year 2060. The show began airing on February 14, 2014, following a special Fanon Talk episode about the show. Production was cut by Viacom on January 1, 2015. The series finale will air in March 2015, and a videogame is expected to be released in April 2015.
In the year 2060, anything is possible- growth potions, alive stuffed animals, and more. The opening theme is a rock cover of the British national anthem. The Holy Bible is the only source of reading in Pearlium, and the only news received is from BBC Pearlium (a parody of BBC One). Every year, stuffed animals are invited to attend the Beat-Up Games (a parody of the Hunger Games). Each person must have a private room (also known as a bedroom) and each person cannot choose when they leave their private room. In the show, profanity is banned, and everyone lives peacefully. The National Anthem for Pearlium is "Peace Of Mind" by Boston. The show mentions the United States multiple times, by saying "My American cousins back home".
A special Fanon Talk took place on February 14, 2014. The episode was about the show.
Ending the series
The creator announced that a videogame to end the entire series as a whole will be released after the series ends. The videogame was released in April 2015.
- Pearlium's main language is American English.
- A joke-maker is a slang word for "bully" in the show.
- The Totalitarian society that governs Pearlium references the Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
- The pilot was available on nick.co.uk, but English parents were mad that Nickelodeon put a "18 and older" sign on the pilot episode.
- The creator of Y-Guy voices the main character.
- Rebecca Sugar, the creator of Steven Universe, voices the evergrowing stuffed animal until she passes 50 ft, then the stuffed animal is voiced by GoAnimate's Scary Voice.
- The main character fights to put England back in it's place.
- The show is going to air on Nickelodeon & Nicktoons.
- All of this is based off of a dream.
- Big Ben is rebuilt toward the end of the series.
- All episodes are 22-minutes long and extended from the stories.
- Pearlium Life originated as 3 stories.