Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The video game version of the Super Brawl games on Nick.com by AdamGregory03. There are eight default characters.
- Single Tournament: Defeat you're opponents, one-by-one.
- Single Arena: Customize you're brawl.
- Tag-Team Tournament: Select two characters to fight the other teams, one-by-one.
- Tag-Team Arena: Customize you're tag-team brawl.
- Survival: How many enemies can you handle?
In Tag Team Tournament, say, if you team up SpongeBob and Carly, there's a chance you will face Patrick and Spencer in that tournament, same with all other characters.
Weight Class Information
- Light characters are the fastest, but also the weakest.
- Medium characters are a middle between heavy and light characters.
- Heavy characters are the strongest, but also the slowest.
- Bikini Bottom Tournament (easy)
- Petropolis Tournament (easy)
- Dimmsdale Tournament (easy)
- Amity Park Tournament (medium)
- iCarly Tournament (medium)
- Irken Tournament (hard)
- Final Tournament (very hard)
- Cartoon Collider (Final Tournament)
- Goo Lagoon
- Fairy World
- Baseball Field
- Forgotten Temple
- Flying Dutchman's Ship
- Amity Park
- Irken Base
- iCarly Studio
- Sandy's Tree Dome
- The Farm
- Ghost Zone
- Chum Bucket
- Frosty Mart
- Final Destination
- This is the first Super Brawl game for a console or hand-held.
- Otis and Sandy, Timmy and Jimmy, Vlad and Plankton, and Rocko and Ickis are the only crossover original tag-team duo.