The video game version of the Super Brawl games on Nick.com by AdamGregory03. There are eight default characters.
- Single Tournament: Defeat you're opponents, one-by-one.
- Single Arena: Customize you're brawl.
- Tag-Team Tournament: Select two characters to fight the other teams, one-by-one.
- Tag-Team Arena: Customize you're tag-team brawl.
- Survival: How many enemies can you handle?
In Tag Team Tournament, say, if you team up SpongeBob and Carly, there's a chance you will face Patrick and Spencer in that tournament, same with all other characters.
Weight Class Information
- Light characters are the fastest, but also the weakest.
- Medium characters are a middle between heavy and light characters.
- Heavy characters are the strongest, but also the slowest.
- Bikini Bottom Tournament (easy)
- Petropolis Tournament (easy)
- Dimmsdale Tournament (easy)
- Amity Park Tournament (medium)
- iCarly Tournament (medium)
- Irken Tournament (hard)
- Final Tournament (very hard)
- Cartoon Collider (Final Tournament)
- Goo Lagoon
- Fairy World
- Baseball Field
- Forgotten Temple
- Flying Dutchman's Ship
- Amity Park
- Irken Base
- iCarly Studio
- Sandy's Tree Dome
- The Farm
- Ghost Zone
- Chum Bucket
- Frosty Mart
- Final Destination
- This is the first Super Brawl game for a console or hand-held.
- Otis and Sandy, Timmy and Jimmy, Vlad and Plankton, and Rocko and Ickis are the only crossover original tag-team duo.