Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: Tips for Season 4.
- Take It Easy.
- Never react harshly to other newbie's personalities.
- Let others speak and listen.
- Look At The Person whose speaking
- Express yourself and your point.
Talking To The Principal (Vice)/Headteacher
- Act like he/she is your best friend.
- Also act like your the top student. (Even If you are)!
- If you're in trouble say your side of the story.
- Don't use the puppy dog eyes!
- If you are in for a good thing, keep a broad smile and explain clearly (also works for trouble).