Mysterious Commercials are commercials on a variety of Nick networks that feature one character doing something mysterious, and then the mysterious thing turns into a humourous thing at the end.
- Chrome is crying for an unknown reason, but then it turns out he's just cutting onions for some sort of dish.
- Bagel is running away from his home for an unknown reason, then it turns out he wants to catch a frisbee.
- John digs a hole for no reason, but in the end it turns out he buried a time capsule.
- In all of the commercials, the number 73 is well-hidden in most of them.
- In Chrome's commercial, it's hidden in the soup. This was hidden for several months undiscovered until March.
- In Bagel's commercial, the side of the house he runs from has a tiny 73 on the side of it.
- In John's commercial, for two frames, the dirt spells out 73.