Kendra's Way is an American animated half-hour TV series created by EliNinja for the Disney Channel. The show follows the daily life of a 10-year-old girl named Kendra. The young girl has a unique way of seeing things in this world and also knows how to socialize with various individuals, which makes her quite friendly. The series aired on Disney from 1998 - 2000 for 2 seasons and 14 episodes, with reruns being taken on and off of the channel's lineup from 2000-2002.
- Nika Frost as Kendra, the well-mannered and good-natured main character of the series.
- Tom Kenny as Joe, Kendra's lazy and irresponsible widowed father.
- Jason Marsden as Terrance, Kendra's very talkative and insensitive parrot.
- Julia McIlvaine as Janet, Kendra's evil and sadistic best friend and companion.
- Nancy Cartwright as Cammy, a bully and female jock at Kendra's School.
Season One (1998)
- Pilot (5/07/1998) - Kendra finds a secret journal that teaches people about almost everything, but must find the key to it before sunset or else it may never be able to open again as it says on the back of the journal.
- No Service (5/14/1998) - Kendra helps a hopeless hobo get some shoes and a shirt under his jacket so that he can get something to eat after he breaks the restaurant's most important rule, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".
- A Day with Dad (5/21/1998) - Kendra decides to spend the day with her father, Joe, despite how lazy he is most of the time.
- Janet Science (5/28/1998) - Kendra helps her evil friend, Janet, win the school's annual "Super-Sciency-Science Fair" with Janet's most evil project that can revive zombies.
- Parrot Paradise (6/04/1998) - While Kendra is asleep, her parrot Terrance goes to a midnight parrot club.
- Ornithophobia (6/11/1998) - Kendra helps a bully named Cammy get over her slight fear of birds by having her take care of Terrance for the day.
- Cartoons (6/18/1998) - Kendra joins a cartoonist club at her school and suddenly becomes the best cartoonist in the club.
Season Two (1999-2000)
- Kendra's Christmas Carol (12/25/1999) - Kendra helps Janet learn the true meaning of christmas by summoning the 3 spirits of christmas with her secret journal.
- To Find Love (1/01/2000) - It's the first day of the new year and Kendra helps her dad find love, but with little to no success.
- Parrot Cousin (1/08/2000) - Terrance's cousin, BloopBlop, comes over to visit, leaving Terrance in despair, and Kendra in joy.
- Basketball (1/15/2000) - Kendra helps Janet practice for a basketball challenge against the school bully, Cammy.
- Terry Shorts (1/22/2000) - A collection of shorts explaining the daily life of Kendra's parrot, Terrance.
- Powers (2/05/2000) - Kendra learns something very amazing from her secret journal.
- Kendra's Lover (2/12/2000) - Series finale: It's valentine's day and Kendra finds out that a secret admirer has been putting love notes inside her classroom desk.