|Species||Human (first five Alternate Syndicate episodes)|
Evolved Human (Alternate Syndicate episode six onward)
|Birth Date||December 15th, 1999|
|Birth Place||North Carolina|
|Age||23 (first season of The Alternate Syndicate)|
24 (second season of The Alternate Syndicate onward)
Sophie the Otter
|Residence||Nicktropolis, New York|
|English||Chaossy (season 1)|
Nolan North (season 2 - present)
Gorge also makes an appearance in The Alternate Syndicate.
Gorge was 23 by the time Syndicate was formed. In an alternate universe where Sr. Wario was never born, Gorge (along with Curiousgorge66's OC, Robo) is a member of Syndicate.
See Gorge's Curiousgorge66's Adventures counterpart page.
Moving to Nicktropolis
Early events of The Alternate Syndicate
Becoming a Superhuman
Gorge drank a test tube of Spongerachotoxin, an extremely lethal chemical, and survived. He was given the ability to shoot water out of his palm, and can destroy aliens with this new ability.
Later events of The Alternate Syndicate
Gorge has the same exact appearance as Curiousgorge66's Adventures, with his clothing changed to black.
Powers and abilities
Gorge has the ability to shoot water out of his hand.
- Like Curiousgorge66's Adventures, Gorge still likes Caffeine-free Sun Drop.
- Gorge's only line to Oblivion was "Drink up!"
- Gorge is the only alternate-timeline Syndicate member to drink caffeine-free soda.
- In the events of The Alternate Syndicate, Gorge still has photos of Sophie; however, Sophie is the same age as when Gorge took the photos.
- Gorge drank Spongerachotoxin in Episode 6 of Season 1 of The Alternate Syndicate and granted superhuman abilities and the ability to shoot water out of his hand.