Foundry Realms is a video game made in 1995 for the Atari Jaguar, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, and PC, 1996 for the PlayStation, 1997 for the Sega Saturn, 2001 for the Gameboy Advance, and 2004 for Xbox and DS.
- Course 1: Papa Squeegee's
- Course 2: Nicktropolis
- Course 3: Graveyard (Boss: Sir Skellington)
- Course 4: Bikini Bottom
- Course 5: Jungle Land
- Course 6: Caveland (Boss: LT Dino)
- Course 7: Whale Belly
- Course 8: The Sky
- Course 9: Dora Land (Boss: Dora)
- Course 10: Dark Alleyway
- Course 11: Fort Pooda (Boss: RACK)
- Course 12: Hell (Boss: LT Fan)
- A Super Nintendo version was planned but never released due to the Nintendo 64 being released during the beginning of development. The Super Nintendo version was later ported to the Saturn.
- A 32X version was also planned but never released due to the failure of the 32X.
- A 3DO and CDi version were also planned but were both canceled due to the 3DO being discontinued during development, and the CDi being a commercial failure.
- The Jaguar and Saturn versions are the most ported versions of the game.
- The game was later ported to the Gameboy Colour as Foundry Realms 2: The Nine Crystals