Fanon Karters: Racing Like Never Before Is a racing game based based off of The Fanonverse. It is completely original and was created by DerpyPanda24. It was released on December 7, 2014for the Nintendo Wii U. It was released on the Xbox One, and Playstation 4 in 2015. The game is made by Icon Digital, Retro Studios, and Sega. 12 characters can be on screen at a time.
|Developer(s)||Icon Digital, Retro Studios, SEGA|
|Publisher(s)||Nintendo (Ubisoft on Xbox and Playstation) (Crave Games on Last generation) (Sega on PC and mobile)|
|Release date|| December 7, 2014 (Wii U)
December 14, 2014 (Xbox One) December 16, 2014 (Playstation 4) March 1, 2015 (PC) March 2, 2015 (3DS, Playstation Vita) March 16, 2015 (Wii,Xbox 360, Playstation 3) April 5, 2015 (IOS, Android, Kindle)
Fight! Story Mode Battle Mode Racing Mode Online Mode Mission Mode Capture The Flag Mode
|Rating(s)|| E (ESRB)
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC|
The Games plot is played in story mode and differs for each character. All characters have a plot except Guest and DLC characters.
The game has an extensive roster of Fanonverse characters ranging From major characters like John, Bagel, and The Ultimate Entity, to obscure gems like Sod Rerling, Hunter, and Remy The Panda.
- Bagel: Bagel is a relatively fast character. His Power Meter attack is called Bagels Bagels Everywhere! And turns every other character into a Bagel causing them to get stuck where they are and Bagel getting in the lead. Bagel is from The Bagel Show.
- Y-Guy: Y-Guy is average speed and average handling.His power meter attack is called Super Mode and feature him going into Super Mode like in the show Y-Guy: Super Mode. Y-Guy is from Y-Guy
- Bobo: Bobo is a very fast character and is the fastest in the game. Bobo's Power Meter attack is called Back To School. When this happens Bobo summons an air strike. Instead of bombs the air strike shoots down giant pencils. Bobo is from The Rejects
- Mattboo: Mattboo is a very slow character despite the fact that he has some of the best stats in the game. Mattboo's Power Meter attack causes him to grow giant and become faster. While doing this he unleashes negative energy on his opponents causing them to drive of the track. Mattboo is from The Bagel Show.
- Web: Web is fast but lacks Handling and control. His Power Meter attack is called Falcon Extreme. With this attack Web jumps out of his car, grows wings, blasts forward, and Falcon punches everything in his way.
- Erin: TBA
- Wario: TBA
- Spongebob Squarepants: TBA
- Ross The Panda: Ross is a heavy character with poor acceleration but great handling. Ross' power meter attack is called Power Whip. This attack causes a giant whip to pop out of Ross' vehicle. The whip then spins around knocking other characters back and Ross taking a powerful lead. Ross is from The Adventures Of Ross The Panda.
- John The Marksman: John is a heavy character and is semi-fast. John's signature attack is called Trigger Happy. In this attack, John quickly jumps onto a plane with a ladder attached and floats around sniping other characters simaller to Solid Snake's final smash is Super Smash Bros Brawl. John is from Bandit Territory
- The Ultimate Entity: TBA
- LT Fan: TBA