Chat Court Theme Song
The Chat Court theme song is featured in every episode, usually at the beginning. Some episodes have twists in the theme song and these will be noted in the trivia.
My Innocent Shirt
The song My Innocent Shirt was created by Jessica Plz. This song was also featured in his album Sometimes I Feel Like a Pony God. It is featured in the episodes "Kids These Days (They Never Learn!)" and "The Coming of Chrome."
Battery The Battery is a song by Metallica that was featured during the killing spree montage in "The Afterparty."
Raindrops Keep Fallin' on my Head
Do You Know it's Christmas Time?
Womanizer (edited to "Maninizer")
Because I Got High
Theme Song Variations
- My Personal Handyman: Bagel is interrupted while he starts saying his part in the theme song because Krazy strangles Judge Dappu to death.
- The Afterparty: The theme song goes without Dappu until he crashes into the window saying "And Judge Dappu, b#tches!"
- Christmas Court: The song is changed to fit in with the Christmas theme.
- "Welcome to... Chat Court!" is changed to "Welcome to... Christmas Court!" The same goes with every time anyone says "Chat Court."
- The music is replaced with "Jingle Bells" in the background.
- The Coming of Chrome: Bagel says his line from prison and also adds "prisoner number 17865."
- Classy Court: The theme is replaced by typical, stereotypically boring "classy" music.
- Real Court: The theme song's video is made from puppets instead of animation.
- Dappu Rises: "Judge Bagel" is replaced by "Judge Dappu." Dappu's original spot in the theme is cut completely.
- Silly Hats: In the video of the theme song, everyone wears silly hats.
- Maninizer: An addition to the lyrics: "Judge Bagel's unnamed girlfriend."
- Judge Bagel's Trial: Repeat of the variation from "The Coming of Chrome."
- Canabbis Court: Everyone says their lines slowly without any expression. The Narrator adds "dude" to his sentence "Welcome to Chat Court" and Krazy the Janitor says "I'm Krazy the Janitor, maaaaan."